REC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RED EYES CLAN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A certain proposition.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S-k0B@R

S-k0B@R

A certain proposition. Empty
PostSubject: A certain proposition.   A certain proposition. EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Ziggy & .Giipsy*,

I probably should present mysself a bit, so, i'm 23, livin' in France, studyin' there. I'm clearly an addict of AC. I've been playin' a lot.

I've seen |REC| clan is tryin' to become active again. You maybe think that i'm here to apply to become a |REC| but, sorry, i'm not. I'm here to propose you somethin'.

I have created a clan called {R5}, standin' for R4d!04cT!v3 50LD!3R5. I believe you guys may have a good experience in clan creating and managing. That's probably why i come to post in here. I'm here to ask you if you would accept to join my clan. Note: if you guys accept, we'll all 3 be at the highest ranking of the clan.
Basically, the idea would be to merge both clans. We could meet in the {R5} IRC Channel, to get to know each others, if you're interested of course.

I''ve been playin' AC for one or two years and have heard of your clan a long time ago, when it was still active & on top. I never had the chance to meet you guys directly since you've restarted [REC]'s forum or before, but i know |REC| clan has good values, and that shows leaders with good values.

Anyway, honestly, I really hope we can reach an agreement.

* {R5} 's forum * <-- Click to visit the {R5}'s forum.

For the IRC Channel, connect threw:

Mibbit WebIRC Client

choosing GameSurge [webirc] as IRC and #{R5} as channel.

Peace guys,

{R5}S-k0B@R

Back to top Go down
.Giipsy*

.Giipsy*

A certain proposition. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A certain proposition.   A certain proposition. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:30 am

Hey man^^
We recreated again the [REC] and we do not want any more clan ..
But if you want us to be so much better than assault with a good clan, I test you and if you play really well as you say you enter the clan:)
We at this moment we are 3 players at high level ^ ^
And we will not accept a lot of people, but few want good,
we will not accept your proposal because the [REC] have to remain active: x
the only mortgage and join us as we already told you ..
how? want to test or not?
Peace man ^ ^
Back to top Go down

A certain proposition.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REC :: REC forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: